Closed Bug 1821897 Opened 3 months ago Closed 3 months ago
Convert toolkit/components/remotepagemanager to ES modules
(Toolkit :: General, task, P3)
(Reporter: standard8, Assigned: imlata1111, Mentored)
(Blocks 1 open bug)
(Keywords: good-first-bug, Whiteboard: [esmification-timeline][lang=js])
48 bytes, text/x-phabricator-request
|Details | Review|
I'm happy to mentor work towards this bug. Please don't ask to be assigned to it, though you can say you're working on it. You'll be automatically assigned when you upload the first patches.
Here's what to do:
- Make sure you have a local build of Firefox up and running. Use these instructions if you haven't already.
- If you need help setting up, ask in #introduction on Matrix
- Using the ESMification walkthrough as a guide:
./mach esmify --convert path/to/files
- Examine the output for any errors from ESLint and fix them.
- Next convert the imports -
./mach esmify --import . --prefix path/to/files
- Again, check for any errors and fix them.
- Run a build to check it passes.
- Also run
./mach eslint --fix path/to/filesand check there are no raised failures
- Commit the changes with a commit messages such as "Bug nnnnnn - Convert path/to/files to ES modules. r?Standard8"
moz-phab submitto submit the patches for review.
3 months ago
Assignee: nobody → imlata1111
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Pushed by email@example.com: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/autoland/rev/1049085f9da1 convert toolkit/components/remotepagemanager to ES modules. r=Standard8
3 months ago
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 3 months ago
status-firefox113: --- → fixed
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → 113 Branch
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.