User-Agent: Enter new UA String or choose a common one. Then press ENTER Build Identifier: Use of character # in subfolder name makes msgs unreadable This has been occuring for the past versions (I'm using 1.4a now). I just figured out that by removing the #, the message data was accessable again (the headers showed). Also, when I tried to reverse the process, the rename function acted really funky -- it didn't properly complete. Also, the Help text does NOT list acceptable characters for folder names. Normally, I would think that a "#" would be acceptable. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Create a subfolder using the character # in its name 2. move/copy msgs into this folder 3. try to access the msgs. Actual Results: the msg headers show but the data is not available (no err msgs!!) Expected Results: Should be able to read the msgs.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 115091 ***
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 15 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.