This is an automated message, with ID "auto-resolve01". This bug has had no comments for a long time. Statistically, we have found that bug reports that have not been confirmed by a second user after three months are highly unlikely to be the source of a fix to the code. While your input is very important to us, our resources are limited and so we are asking for your help in focussing our efforts. If you can still reproduce this problem in the latest version of the product (see below for how to obtain a copy) or, for feature requests, if it's not present in the latest version and you still believe we should implement it, please visit the URL of this bug (given at the top of this mail) and add a comment to that effect, giving more reproduction information if you have it. If it is not a problem any longer, you need take no action. If this bug is not changed in any way in the next two weeks, it will be automatically resolved. Thank you for your help in this matter. The latest beta releases can be obtained from: Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/ Thunderbird: http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/releases/1.5beta1.html Seamonkey: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/
This bug still exists in FireFox 1.0.7. See attached test case. For the first time, all attributes('abcdefg', 'abcde', 'cdefg', 'xyz') have their assigned values (same as their name). After alerting, their values are changed to '1234567', '12345', '34567', '789', respectively. When the xul is reloaded, their values should be '1234567', 'abcde', 'cdefg', 'xyz', respectively, which the actual values are '1234567', '12345', '34567', 'xyz'. The attributes 'abcde' and 'cdefg' are mistakenly persisted.
I confirmed the bug still exists in Firefox 3.6.10 and Minefield 4.0b7pre.