I can't seem to reproduce this. (I tried with a very recent (today) build, in a Windows NT machine.) I notice that the bug version field has the 1998-03-31 version set; is this the version under which you noticed the bug? If so, does it occur for you under a more recent version of the browser? The source code for the browser has undergone sweeping changes since then, and it's very likely that this has been fixed. Mike
Setting all current Open Critical and Major to M3
per leger, assigning QA contacts to all open bugs without QA contacts according to list at http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=Browser
DOM bugs are not my problem.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 20 years ago
Resolution: --- → INVALID
QA contact re-assigned according to the product areas we're currently working on.
Status: RESOLVED → REOPENED
move to m4. we should turn this off or fix this. its a pretty hard crash..
Reassigning to joki; he claims it's a dup.
This is kind of serious but since the JS console only lives in viewer, not in apprunner I don't think it'll be a big problem to go with M4 without this. Moving to M5
Brendan I'm going to throw this to you on the off chance you have time to look at it. If I get time later I'll take it back but if you're messing with console stuff you'll have a better shot at it.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 20 years ago → 20 years ago
Resolution: --- → WONTFIX
JS console on Win95 viewer is too marginal, considering what we've got to do to finish the separate Mozilla 5.0 program. I'm marking WONTFIX, if someone wants it fixed they'll have to do it themselves. /be
Marking as verified.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.