The PerformSubsts() function probably belongs in BugMail.pm.
Created attachment 172226 [details] [diff] [review] Move PerformSubsts without a rename OK, here we go. I moved the function, added some documentation, and I also added a variable-list to the subroutine definition. I've tested every call of PerformSubsts on landfill with this patch and they all work.
Attachment #172226 - Flags: review?
This patch has a line in it that I think belongs to bug 277437. One or the other of these is going to conflict anyway. Probably to keep it clean you should remove the MessageToMTA line from this one when you commit.
Flags: approval? → approval+
OK, whoever checks this in -- please remove the MessageToMTA line from the EXPORT statement. I agree with justdave. :-)
Max, your patches are beginning to conflict with themselves in some cases; I had to manually apply the showdependencygraph.cgi change because there was another 'use' from a previous move messing up the context. If there's an order in which your patches are to be applied, please make a note of that. I removed the MessageToMTA line, as per instructions. New patches are much preferred, because I almost missed that line. Checking in globals.pl; /cvsroot/mozilla/webtools/bugzilla/globals.pl,v <-- globals.pl new revision: 1.296; previous revision: 1.295 done Checking in showdependencygraph.cgi; /cvsroot/mozilla/webtools/bugzilla/showdependencygraph.cgi,v <-- showdependencygraph.cgi new revision: 1.38; previous revision: 1.37 done Checking in Bugzilla/BugMail.pm; /cvsroot/mozilla/webtools/bugzilla/Bugzilla/BugMail.pm,v <-- BugMail.pm new revision: 1.27; previous revision: 1.26 done
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 14 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.