I attempted to activate my 0.3 account via services.m.c, but I already had a 'thunder' account with the development box. So I got this error: Sorry, your Weave 0.3 account could not be activated because of quota limitations. It's a mistake, because it did change my cluster. However, now the accounts are out of sync, because my passwords for services.m.c and the development server are actually different. I think we should change the services.m.c activation script to catch this case and present an error to the user. We have a few other accounts, so it could happen again.
I've updated the script to catch this case. If the username is already in use by the 0.3 server, the activation process will not update the user's primaryNode in LDAP.