This contains a bug-fix specifically for bugzilla, and if we're lucky, it will fix one of our deadlocking problems too.
Upgrading the priority, as the deadlocking problems are a big deal.
Severity: minor → major
Severity: major → normal
I don't know where 3.22.35 is... latest version according to their web pages is 3.22.32 in stable release and I don't want to go to 3.23.x. Proposed upgrade time: 9/15/00 8-9am PST
Summary: upgrade mysql to 3.22.35 → upgrade mysql to 3.22.32
That time is fine by me. As far as the version numbering goes, there is definitely something weird going on, as the release notes mention 3.22.3, but as you say, the bits are nowhere to be found. So 3.22.32 sounds reasonable enough to me.
but wait. wasn't there a mozilla-specific fix? is that fix in 32?
i mean, a fix for bugzilla
Yeah, this is odd... changelog shows up 3.22.35. Let's postpone this change control to next week (Friday sounds like the best day).
Fine by me; I'll be out next week, though, so you'll need to coordinate with Dawn.
Risto, what's the status here? Can you make this upgrade happen soon?
I'm in Dublin/London offices this week and back in the office 11/1/00. So that's earliest possible but I wouldn't count having too much time in hands before mid/late-November.
Ok, the version snafu is odd... I have been waiting to get access to their cvs repository in Sourceforge but that has been broken last month or so. Let's go ahead and upgrade to 3.22.32... how about 11/15/00 8am PST?
Done. Testing if I can write to new database.
I decided to do this 3-4am ... didn't want to wake up too early for this. So, it's done now and everything seems to work smoothly. Marking bug fixed.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 18 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.