Looking in the FTP directories and at buildbot logs, I found that .mar files and the whole update stuff for nightlies stopped working on the comm-1.9.l machines with their switch to production. I need to look into that (probably won't be able to before Monday or Tuesday though).
At closer inspection, it looks like the .mar files are actually generated but somehow they are missing in the upload step.
Hah, but those .mar files are being generated with the wrong file name - actually wrong version, to be exact, it has 2.1a1pre instead of 2.0b1pre in the file name. The patch in bug 502033 just might have caused the problem, and the now-landed second patch for it should have actually solved it again.
Depends on: 502033
I did a forced rebuild of the x86_64 nightly, and it looks like the fixup patch for bug 502033 did fix those updates, so I triggered rebuilds of the nightlies for the other platforms as well.
After redoing nightlies, the updates are all there, bug 502033 was the culprit indeed.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.