The 9.08 version of MindTouch is due out very soon; they've had a preview release and expect to ship the final version in a week or two. I'm filing this to put it on IT's radar. I'll update this bug with more details once I know their ship date.
It's mostly a bug-fix type release, so it shouldn't be a painful upgrade.
For anyone interested, a list of the bugs fixed in it is here:
Do you have an ETA on the release?
It's scheduled to be released this Friday, assuming there aren't any unexpected last minute changes. Can we schedule the upgrade for Tuesday tentatively, pending confirmation of release?
Release has been pushed back by a week to fix a couple of last minute performance issues, so we're on hold for this upgrade until no earlier than 9/8.
Yeah, they released this past weekend. Let's upgrade next week. The 22nd?
22nd sounds good.
We still on to do this update tonight?
Want to do it around 6 or do we need to do it later?
Any time is fine with me. If I'm not in IRC and any issues come up, just call my cell. But I'll probably be at my desk then.