The default bug view has changed. See this FAQ.

Add Windows 7 SDK to build machines, SeaMonkey part

VERIFIED FIXED in seamonkey2.1a1

Status

SeaMonkey
Build Config
--
blocker
VERIFIED FIXED
8 years ago
7 years ago

People

(Reporter: sgautherie, Assigned: Robert Kaiser)

Tracking

Trunk
seamonkey2.1a1
x86
Windows Server 2003
Bug Flags:
in-testsuite -

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Reporter)

Description

8 years ago
See Thunderbird bug 520327.
Flags: in-testsuite-
(Assignee)

Comment 1

8 years ago
While I needed to go in and clobber 1.9.1 tree anyhow, I also started on that. Right now, cb-seamonkey-win32-01 and -02 are taken off the buildmaster and cleaning up their slave trees before actually applying MozBuild 1.4 and the Win7 SDK.
cb-sea-win32-tbox and cn-sea-qm-win2k3-01 will follow once they're idle.
(Assignee)

Comment 2

8 years ago
cn-sea-qm-win2k3-01 is now off the buildmaster as well for this action.
(Assignee)

Updated

8 years ago
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Target Milestone: --- → seamonkey2.1a1
(Assignee)

Comment 3

8 years ago
cb-sea-win32-tbox, cb-seamonkey-win32-01 and -02 have the SDK installed now and are rejoining the buildslave pool as we speak. I'll wait for builds to see if installing this was enough or if more is needed.
(Assignee)

Comment 4

8 years ago
OK, all slaves have the SDK now, and after I run into compile errors I also remembered to install Hotfix 949009 as laid out in https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReferencePlatforms/Win32#Windows_7_SDK on all the slaves.

I fear that the 1.9.1 machines are using th Win7 SDK now as well, though, probably need to look into that still.
(Assignee)

Comment 5

8 years ago
Pushed http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/rev/fb228bd9b489 in the hope that it will work to make 1.9.1-based builds still use the Vista SDK.
(Assignee)

Comment 6

8 years ago
One more fixup to this in http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/rev/88d80415a92e to take into account running from both comm and mozilla build systems
(Assignee)

Comment 7

8 years ago
I'll mark this fixed as we are green so far on the trunk side of things, so still have a few issues on branch unittests but I can keep working them out aside of this bug, I may have a solution already.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
(Assignee)

Comment 8

8 years ago
As a side note, the issues in comm-1.9.1 unittests were due to the MozillaBuild update to 1.4 which I did at the same time, and, have been fixed now as well, this episode should hopefully be over now.
(Reporter)

Comment 9

8 years ago
V.Fixed, per tinderboxes.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.