Entities: <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletethisevent.label "This Event"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletethisevent.accesskey "T"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletecompleteseries.label "Complete Series"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletecompleteseries.accesskey "S"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletefutureevents.label "All Future Events"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletefutureevents.accesskey "F"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletefuturetasks.label "All Future Tasks"> <!ENTITY calendar.context.deletefuturetasks.accesskey "F"> are useless. I am not able to find their in the Lighting interface. http://bonsai.mozilla.org/cvsblame.cgi?file=mozilla/calendar/locales/en-US/chrome/calendar/calendar.dtd&rev=1.191&mark=247#247
They have been added in Bug 374464 and it seems they were added for Bug 340025. The proposal in Bug 340025 <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Calendar:Context_Menu_Specification> still lists them. But I don't know if this bug will ever got resolved, (i.e. the entities would be used)
I do not see a reason to keep these entities today. Alternatively they should be added (in the future) as a part of *complete* patch in mentioned bug.
I agree, we should remove them until the final patch is ready. I doubt this will happen in the near future. We'll have to do this after string freeze though.
Created attachment 513602 [details] [diff] [review] Fix - v1 Plain and simple :)
Comment on attachment 513602 [details] [diff] [review] Fix - v1 r+ Could you also check the following entities from the same file? They are less "exotic" than the others but it seems they doesn't have related elements in the interface, unless the strings are build somehow in the code. Anyway I don't know if they should be deleted: calendar.context.selectall.label calendar.context.selectall.accesskey calendar.context.modifytask.label calendar.context.modifytask.accesskey calendar.context.modifyitem.label calendar.context.modifyitem.accesskey calendar.context.deleteitem.label calendar.context.deleteitem.accesskey
...they *don't* have... ...are *built*... never doing something when the brain has already gone to sleep. :-) Anyway, I've checked again and those entities don't have a related element in the interface and don't are composed as strings somewhere in the code.
OK. The next time a post without errors. I swear it. :-)
Don't worry, I understood what you wanted and I didn't even notice the mistakes until you commented ;-) I've checked the entities and they are not used, just as you've suggested. Very good catch! I'll remove the strings for checkin.
Pushed to comm-central <http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/27adcec5d969> -> FIXED
Backported to comm-1.9.2 <http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-1.9.2/rev/a2c830b4603b> a=philipp