Created attachment 446963 [details] [diff] [review]
From parent bug:
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Make sure you have "Show my windows and tabs from last time" enabled
2. Go to http://www.chromeexperiments.com/detail/monster/
3. Click on "Launch Experiment"
4. Close the main window, leaving the popup as the only window open
5. Exit Firefox
6. Restart Firefox
7. It will not be possible to type anything in the Location bar
You wont be able to type anything into the Location bar now, restarting Firefox
wont help. Creating a new tab will not help either.
Only way to get out of this "locked" mode is to open a new window
Tested on Windows and could not reproduce, MAC OS X only?
Comment on attachment 446963 [details] [diff] [review]
> // make sure that at least the first window doesn't have anything hidden
> if (this._initialState.windows)
> delete this._initialState.windows.hidden;
>+ // Since nothing is hidden in the first window, it cannot be a popup
>+ delete this._initialState.windows.isPopup;
I don't know why the Firefox version of the file doesn't have the
check, but it makes no sense to have one line checked and one not checked.
Created attachment 446966 [details] [diff] [review]
I didn't found changeset, where it happen, lack of hg knowledge.
Comment on attachment 446966 [details] [diff] [review]
OK this version seems reasonable.