Instead of doing $$term, $$f, etc., I think that we should just be setting values in a passed-in hashref. (That is, pass in $func_args instead of %func_args, and just set values in the hash.)
Created attachment 453978 [details] [diff] [review] Work In Progress
Assignee: query-and-buglist → mkanat
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Created attachment 454008 [details] [diff] [review] WIP 2
Attachment #453978 - Attachment is obsolete: true
Created attachment 454181 [details] [diff] [review] v1 All right, this is a major refactoring that I have tested extensively. I've sent an email to LpSolit asking him if he's OK with me simply owning Search.pm, so that I can continue to refactor it without review. However, in any case, here is the patch for review, until I get that approval.
Comment on attachment 454181 [details] [diff] [review] v1 Okay, I have approval to have a review-free period on Search.pm for 4.2.
Attachment #454181 - Flags: review?(jjclark1982) → review+
However, I'm waiting on the xt/search.t test to be done, before I check anything in.
Created attachment 456391 [details] [diff] [review] v2 Okay! Well, xt/search.t found various bugs in the refactored code (mostly related to strange fields like percentage_complete and owner_idle_time). The test also demonstrates that hundreds of combinations are now working properly, thanks to a little bit of cleanup I did during the patch. This required updating xt/search.t's KNOWN_BROKEN bits pretty extensively, so that's also in this patch.
Committing to: bzr+ssh://bzr.mozilla.org/bugzilla/trunk/ modified Bugzilla/Bug.pm modified Bugzilla/Group.pm modified Bugzilla/Search.pm modified template/en/default/global/code-error.html.tmpl modified template/en/default/global/user-error.html.tmpl modified xt/lib/Bugzilla/Test/Search/Constants.pm Committed revision 7299.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 9 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.