Created attachment 456191 [details] [diff] [review]
I'd say it's about time to start doing this.
Have we decided whether we want separate dom/css/whatever namespaces as opposed to mozilla::core ?
Comment on attachment 456191 [details] [diff] [review]
I haven't heard a decision on bz's question yet, but I'm fine making this change and changing the namespace in question later on if we change our minds down the road. r=jst