Last Comment Bug 577859 - Update SeaMonkey package-manifest.in files with new *.manifest files
: Update SeaMonkey package-manifest.in files with new *.manifest files
Status: RESOLVED FIXED
:
Product: SeaMonkey
Classification: Client Software
Component: Build Config (show other bugs)
: Trunk
: All All
: -- normal (vote)
: seamonkey2.1a3
Assigned To: Robert Kaiser
:
:
Mentors:
Depends on: data-driven-compreg 575740 576900
Blocks:
  Show dependency treegraph
 
Reported: 2010-07-10 14:14 PDT by Ian Neal
Modified: 2012-01-11 21:01 PST (History)
3 users (show)
See Also:
Crash Signature:
(edit)
QA Whiteboard:
Iteration: ---
Points: ---
a3+


Attachments
first step: fix Linux (at least) (10.64 KB, patch)
2010-07-11 11:35 PDT, Robert Kaiser
no flags Details | Diff | Splinter Review
first step: fix Linux (at least) [checked in] (11.29 KB, patch)
2010-07-11 11:54 PDT, Robert Kaiser
bugspam.Callek: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
second step: fix Windows (826 bytes, patch)
2010-07-12 06:32 PDT, Robert Kaiser
bugspam.Callek: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review

Description Ian Neal 2010-07-10 14:14:47 PDT
With changes from bug 575740 and its blockers the package-manifest.in files need updating to reflect all the new manifest files that have been introduced.
Comment 1 Mark Banner (:standard8, afk until Dec) 2010-07-10 15:41:27 PDT
You just need this for SeaMonkey - I did Thunderbird once we got the static builds green and I was doing the initial setup for them (assuming at the time that they would run, but as my last comment on bug 575740 shows I still need to come up with a fix for that).
Comment 2 Robert Kaiser 2010-07-11 11:35:13 PDT
Created attachment 456764 [details] [diff] [review]
first step: fix Linux (at least)

This patch fixes everything I could find in Linux package-compare - there might be some things in Mac and/or Windows that are still missing, but it's easier to find out about those when the majority of cases is out of the way.
Comment 3 Robert Kaiser 2010-07-11 11:54:40 PDT
Created attachment 456766 [details] [diff] [review]
first step: fix Linux (at least) [checked in]

Erm, forgot to s/bin/@BINPATH@/ in the package manifest.
Comment 4 Justin Wood (:Callek) 2010-07-11 19:00:26 PDT
Comment on attachment 456766 [details] [diff] [review]
first step: fix Linux (at least) [checked in]

Mostly an rs+. But I did skim that the lines look good; did not actually compare vs the package-compare output though. If you'd prefer that I do the compare itself I'll do so just will be a longer turnaround.
Comment 5 Justin Wood (:Callek) 2010-07-11 19:00:46 PDT
(In reply to comment #4)
> Comment on attachment 456766 [details] [diff] [review]
> first step: fix Linux (at least)
a=me too
Comment 6 Robert Kaiser 2010-07-12 03:45:33 PDT
Comment on attachment 456766 [details] [diff] [review]
first step: fix Linux (at least) [checked in]

Pushed as http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/39e2a272c3de - let's see how far that takes us :)
Comment 7 Robert Kaiser 2010-07-12 06:32:15 PDT
Created attachment 456841 [details] [diff] [review]
second step: fix Windows

Mac looks good in terms of manifests, the Windows compare-locales brought up one more, though, which is fixed by this patch as well.
Comment 8 Justin Wood (:Callek) 2010-07-12 09:06:44 PDT
Comment on attachment 456841 [details] [diff] [review]
second step: fix Windows

a=Callek too.
Comment 9 Robert Kaiser 2010-07-12 09:30:34 PDT
Pushed as http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/2075bf73c39d - so this is fixed for the moment.

Note You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.