User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; da; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Following Accessibility-related pages on developer.mozilla.org has non-working links or outdated information that should be updated or removed.
* Link "Firefox's Built-in Accessibility Features" linking to http://accessfirefox.com/FxBuiltInFeatures.html (404) - can link to http://www.accessfirefox.org/Firefox_3_Accessibility_Features.php instead.
* Link "Assistive Technology Compatibility" linking to http://kb.mozillazine.org/Assistive_technology_compatibility VERY outdated - can link to SUMO article http://support.mozilla.com/da/kb/Assistive+technology+compatibility instead.
* All links in the "AT API" section are dead and goes to the MDC front page.
* Link to XPI in section "Availability" points to long-dead xulplanet website.
* Link to "Technology Compatibility" in section "Learn More" > "Accessibility" seems mixed up.
* In section "The Approaches" a link to "XUL" points to long-dead xulplanet website.
* In section "Introduction" a link to https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Tabbox just goes to MDN front page.
* All following XPI links are (naturally) wildly outdated.
* There are a number of dead XULPlanet links in the rest of the article.
* There are several dead links (ex: http://www.mozilla.org/access/dhtml/#roles ) in the following text which goes to http://wiki.codetalks.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page - may be best alternative thou.
First section states that FF 2 help via F1 key gives "Accessibility Features" help, but in FF 3+ this points to SUMO. Users may find this rather confusing. The following 4 links are all very excellent, but a link to AccessFirefox.com on SUMO would be even more helpful. Also note that besides the linked SUMO article, there are another 3 high quality articles on SUMO: "Accessibility", "New Accessibility features in Firefox 3" and "Firefox 3 with Screen Readers FAQ".
Have made changes as follows:
1) Verified and fixed
2) Fixed as requested. Note that the documentation for the interfaces does not yet exist.
3) Verified, unable to locate new version of extension
4) Verified and fixed
6) Fixed * In section "Introduction" a link to https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Tabbox just goes to MDN front page.
I made the following changes.
If you don't mind, please close this bug.