User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b7pre) Gecko/20100921 Firefox/4.0b7pre
Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b7pre) Gecko/20100921 Firefox/4.0b7pre
If cursor focus is in a a form field and cursor is then moved to far left of screen when browser is maximised, focus is not given to the page as expected.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a new profile
2. the initial Minefield feedback screen - http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/prerelease.html - is displayed
3. maximize Minefield
4. place cursor in 'Name' form field and left click for focus
5. move cursor so that it's touching left side of screen and left click
6. focus remains in the form input field instead of focusing the page
Focus remains in form field.
Focus should be given to page.
When I disable MenuBar auto hide(i.e always show MenuBar), this problem does not happen.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b7pre) Gecko/20100921 Firefox/4.0b7pre ID:20100921041551
You should try with brand new fresh profile.
> When I disable MenuBar auto hide(i.e always show MenuBar), this problem does
Csaba Kozák [:WonderCsabo]:
> You should try with brand new fresh profile.
This is with new profile. If you always display Menu Bar the problem I described does not happen.
The focus is wrong only with Fx button (menu bar disabled)
I tried to find regression range in local build. and I found.
This caused by checked in 7804b5cf4313 Robert O'Callahan — Bug 130078. Part 2. Remove widgets from all subframes
You should CC him.
And this bug brake autoscroll aalong left edge.
2.Start Autoscroll by Middle click at any where
3.Move mouse at left edige and move mouse up/down along left edge
Alice: in the future, when you find a regression specific to a bug, please:
- add the regression keyword
- add the regressing bug number to the "blocks" field
- cc the reviewer, committer and bug owner of the regressing bug
thanks! your efforts are much appreciated!
So if it only happens when we don't have the menubar then I think we are doing our own hit testing, so the bug would be in that hit testing code I would think.
(In reply to comment #9)
> thanks! your efforts are much appreciated!
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 599681 ***