For some reason I never implemented rtl support for the tab scroll.
Created attachment 502268 [details] [diff] [review] Make scrollbuttons rtl-friendly I also fixed som 0px --> 0 (more consistent with the rest of the file). To test the patch: Create a pref called "intl.uidirection.en-US" (just search for "intl.uidirection" and you'll see the existing ones). You can then flip the ui by toggling between "ltr" and "rtl". I found out the hard way that even though you get the impression that it's instant-apply, you'll need to restart in order to make it work to 100% (possibly some things get cached, I dunno).
Sorry for being late - but the patch doesn't apply to trunk anymore... :-(
Created attachment 504311 [details] [diff] [review] Updated for bitrot
Comment on attachment 504311 [details] [diff] [review] Updated for bitrot Cool!