Please can we get the dashboard updated for Thunderbird 3.3 so that localisers can start their work. Until the 17th, We've got the following repo structure: releases/comm-miramar releases/mozilla-miramar releases/l10n-aurora We can do releases/mozilla-aurora in the meantime if necessary - we are going to keep mozilla-aurora and mozilla-miramar in near sync until then. Attaching some appropriate patches. I'll make sure the l10n-miramar.ini hits comm-central and releases/comm-miramar.
Attachment #530292 - Flags: review?(l10n)
Here's the patch for the master. We're branching comm-miramar on 10th (hence let's point there now), and we're going to use l10n-aurora until the 17th (as that's where locales are working until gecko 5 gets pushed to beta channel). On or around the 17th, I'll be getting l10n-miramar repos set up where locales can finish off any pending work alongside Thunderbird.next.
Attachment #530295 - Flags: review?(l10n)
Checked in the l10n-miramar.ini into comm-central and pushed to mozilla-miramar as well: http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/82e13959d039
This appears to be working fine now. Thanks Axel.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
tools tsunami, sorry.
Component: Infrastructure → Administration / Setup
Product: Mozilla Localizations → Localization Infrastructure and Tools
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.