This is a follow up bug for bug 618913
1) Open the bookmarks dialog from the star or open the remember password dialog from the key at a password required site.
2) Click on the "Learn More" link
taken to a page about how to setup/use Sync.
This should be fixed if we retain the feature, if the patch is trivial enough we may get approval (should be trivial).
Created attachment 534877 [details] [diff] [review]
1. I can't directly use <label> since it opens links in a new window (bug 263433)
2. I can't use OpenUILlinkIn(url, 'tab') because it respects browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInBackground, in this case the user requested more information, opening a background tab sounds crazy.
3. Since the user explicitly requests a context-switch, I close the panel, otherwise it would be a panel floating on a different page than the one that generated it.
Since I plan to merge on Monday or similar, pushed to the branch
verified in places build from 20110602
Learn more links go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/mobile/sync/ and dialog is closed on link click.
Comment on attachment 534877 [details] [diff] [review]
This is a basic functionality for the feature, if we want to retain the feature this bug has to be fixed.
The patch is simply adding an onclick handler.