Closed Bug 660745 Opened 11 years ago Closed 10 years ago
Monkey] Install "June 2010 or newer" Direct X SDK
Script I used to install onto all our win slaves. Successful (also removed script when I was done)
err when verifying I noticed that my .reg file that was generated was malformed and part of the reg values were not stored right... fixing now.
issue was I used |REG_DWORD| and |REG_BINARY| instead of |dword| and |hex| respectively for the .reg generation
Attachment #546693 - Attachment is obsolete: true
done all but cn-sea-qm-win2k3-01 for the fixup reg (that slave is currently in a reboot cycle running chkdisk)
and now done on that slave.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Not quite done, really.... we had a problem of the InstallPath not actually being set in reg, (\ was being treated as an escape char in the path when trying to set) Fixed with the following batch on all win slaves: REGEDIT4 ; @ECHO OFF ; CLS ; REGEDIT.EXE /S "%~f0" ; EXIT [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\DirectX\Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010)] "InstallPath"="d:\\sdks\\dx10"
V.Fixed, per bug 660727 comment 11.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.