Closed Bug 667143 Opened 15 years ago Closed 15 years ago

Please consider updating SeaMonkey localisation for locale Galician

Categories

(Mozilla Localizations :: gl / Galician, defect)

x86
Windows 7
defect
Not set
normal

Tracking

(seamonkey2.3+ fixed)

RESOLVED FIXED
Tracking Status
seamonkey2.3 + fixed

People

(Reporter: Callek, Unassigned)

Details

The Galician locale was shipped in SeaMonkey 2.0 and changes to work in SeaMonkey 2.2 There will be no more SeaMonkey 2.0 releases. We want to create an update offer for SeaMonkey 2.0 users on this locale to 2.2 [or 2.3 if you are unable to update in time] once shipped. Final spin for 2.2 is in ~1 week, and is off the l10n/mozilla-beta Mercurial branch. Signoff https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?av=sea2.2 Failing time to complete in time for SeaMonkey 2.2, our 2.3 release will be about 6 weeks later, coming off the "rapid release train" with Firefox 6/Thunderbird 6. See current status of that tree at https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/dashboard/?tree=sea_aurora If you are no longer able to continue doing localization for our product, please let us know and we (SeaMonkey, with a bit of input from you) can decide on the best way forward for any of our combined users on your language and our EOL'd branch.
Hello. Forgive the delay in updating translations of Seamonkey. As the new coordinator does not have time to work on this project. For version 2.2 does not arrive on time. Many chains do in a week. We hope to have updated the repositories for version 2.3. In 6 weeks we can. In the coming days, will begin work to update the strings. Have patience and help in the process of testing the translations. Regards.
(In reply to comment #1) > In the coming days, will begin work to update the strings. > > Have patience and help in the process of testing the translations. > What is our status here? according to https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/dashboard?locale=gl you have green aurora/beta for firefox, but many strings remaining to translate for SeaMonkey. > Forgive the delay in updating translations of Seamonkey. As the new > coordinator does not have time to work on this project. Do you intend to drop localizations of SeaMonkey, if so do most of your locale's users _understand_ English in that updating to our en-US build would be usable/useful for them to keep them secure, or will we need to explore other options?
Hello. I have updated the translations of central seamonkey. Now I have to try a nightly. I hope your help. What should I do now? Greetings.
Our nightly for gl is on aurora: http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-aurora-l10n/ (scroll past all those logs) Or you can try the 2.3 beta that will be out within the next day or two, I'm resolving this since we are in good shape!
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 15 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.