User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110614 Firefox/3.6.18 GTB7.1
Build ID: 20110614230723
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to a site created with eSite Builder (many fulfilled by AT&T and SuperPages)
2. click on one of the navigation buttons located at top (the link shows correctly)
Nothing, the page does not load.
When clicking on the navigation button, it should load
(as it does with previous versions of FF and other popular browsers).
- This happens only in Firefox 5.
- I've tried the page on FF3.6, FF4, IE8, IE9, Safari 5 and Chrome12, and the links work as expected.
- While troubleshooting, I restarted in safe mode with all add-ons disabled and set my preferences back to default. This did not correct the problem.
- After a lot of trial and error, it comes down to this line at the bottom of the page that's causing problems
<a id="TGLink" style="display:none;" href="#">lnk</a>
Any errors in the error console?
Last good nightly: 2011-04-11 First bad nightly: 2011-04-12
BZ, is this similar/related to Bug 666985/Bug 666604?
Sure looks like it could be. Fixing bug 666604 fixes this problem for me.
Fixed by changes in bug 666604.
Setting resolution to Verified Fixed on Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:7.0a2) Gecko/20110706 Firefox/7.0a2