1. Open the Highlighter on a webpage.
2. Select an element to lock the highlighter on it.
3. Open the HTML view with the toolbar.
4. Double click an attribute value in the HTML view and change the value.
5. Hit Enter to save the value.
Attribute value is changed.
Attribute value is changed but the Highlighter enters Inspect mode again. This is a side-effect.
Created attachment 572210 [details] [diff] [review]
first pass at a fix. needs tests.
Created attachment 572226 [details] [diff] [review]
keyfix with test
added a basic test
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0a2) Gecko/20111123 Firefox/10.0a2
Verified fixed. http://screencast.com/t/flnAkF1BNKy