Adding zh-TW locale to all-locales

VERIFIED FIXED in seamonkey2.9

Status

SeaMonkey
Build Config
VERIFIED FIXED
6 years ago
6 years ago

People

(Reporter: petercpg, Assigned: Callek)

Tracking

Trunk
seamonkey2.9

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

We have just finished most strings for SeaMonkey in l10n-central, while there're still some issues mentioned by compare-locales[1].

Please add zh-TW to all-locales so we can start QA and productization, and finish the translation of the files last. 

Thanks!



[1] http://translate.moztw.org/compare-locales/?app=suite&branch=central
(Assignee)

Comment 1

6 years ago
Great, thanks!

Added to central, and will follow the train up to aurora, if you want it on aurora earlier, let me know.

http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/cdb39b18e62c
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
(Assignee)

Updated

6 years ago
Assignee: nobody → bugspam.Callek
Target Milestone: --- → seamonkey2.9
Hi Justin, thanks for the fast response.
Should I CC you in the future when I'm filing productization bugs?

Also, there're some xhtml Help pages in the repo, is it required to have these files translated in order to release the locale?

String for -aurora are prepared locally but we'd like to have some more time to do QA on -central, in case of any some strings inherited from Mozilla Suite 1.7 to be revised.

Marking this bug as VERIFIED FIXED since I have seen sea_central on dashboard, and strings landed.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
(Assignee)

Comment 3

6 years ago
(In reply to Peter Pin-Guang Chen [:petercpg] (MozTW.org) from comment #2)
> Hi Justin, thanks for the fast response.
> Should I CC you in the future when I'm filing productization bugs?

I usually try and catch new bugs filed in the SeaMonkey Product, but yes feel free to CC me on these bugs in the future. I'm the one currently triaging/approving l10n things with us.

> Also, there're some xhtml Help pages in the repo, is it required to have
> these files translated in order to release the locale?

Not required, we can ship without the xhtml help pages being translated. In fact, we only freeze the help page filenames themselves at aurora uplift, and the english content _can_ change. 

> String for -aurora are prepared locally but we'd like to have some more time
> to do QA on -central, in case of any some strings inherited from Mozilla
> Suite 1.7 to be revised.

Of course.

> Marking this bug as VERIFIED FIXED since I have seen sea_central on
> dashboard, and strings landed.

No problem, for your records, the checklist I use when approving a locale for the first time is https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/Localization/SignoffChecks and if you get an approval on aurora/beta I'll ship to beta, -- and am willing to ship to release channel, or hold it back a release or two so you can feel more comfortable with it, it would be your call.
(In reply to Justin Wood (:Callek) from comment #3)
> No problem, for your records, the checklist I use when approving a locale
> for the first time is
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/SeaMonkey/Localization/SignoffChecks and if you get
> an approval on aurora/beta I'll ship to beta, -- and am willing to ship to
> release channel, or hold it back a release or two so you can feel more
> comfortable with it, it would be your call.

OK thanks a lot, hope we can make it release soon :)
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.