1. If your testing the in-content prefs panel, turn it off.
browser.preferences.inContent set to 'false'
2. Open a few tabs, I'm currently using 10 tabs
3. Open the Options Panel (the one that now should show the old style module panel)
4. Several tabs (varies, 5-6 here) will loose text/favicons
5. Close the Options Panel and missing items may return, or mousing over the tabs will
restore the text/icons.
Tested on win7 x64 latest hourly win32 m-c build based on cset:
Created attachment 625093 [details] [diff] [review]
Properly set rasterizer for FillGlyphsManual
I am also losing some text on sidebars (Bookmarks, History) when I display a menu like Options. Seems to be the same problem.
Sorry, had to back out the push for Win debug crashes:
This landed this morning in the m-i->m-c merge, any reason this can't be closed now ?
The issue is fixed on m-c as tested using cset:
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/aa2b52bd0374 merge at 02:43 PDT May 23
Looks like someone just missed marking this bug:
Original landing: https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/f3b5ad2320cb