1. Go to https://tbpl.mozilla.org/?tree=Mozilla-Inbound
2. Open Debugger using the Tools menu
3. Make a note of what the currently selected script file is.
4. Refresh the page, keeping the Debugger open
5. Notice that the currently selected script is now 'resizer.xml'.
Somehow our XBL bindings are leaking to the Debugger when the page refreshes.
Created attachment 630110 [details] [diff] [review]
The patch in bug 739995 left out the case of newScript notifications, which this patch now fixes.
Comment on attachment 630110 [details] [diff] [review]
[Approval Request Comment]
Bug caused by (feature/regressing bug #): new feature
User impact if declined: we might show some funky-looking scripts in the drop-down if we don't take this.
Testing completed (on m-c, etc.): on m-c
Risk to taking this patch (and alternatives if risky): pretty minimal. Better checking of chrome uris in script urls.
String or UUID changes made by this patch: none.