just flip the pref on for firefox 16. Time to get some experience with the new protocol version to help inform standardization - we'll see if we want to ship it to a release branch or not. with the pref on we'll support v3 and v2, favoring v3. No additional RTTs are incurred in the negotiation.
Created attachment 630303 [details] [diff] [review] patch 0
Requesting tracking-firefox16 so we can decide whether to keep this enabled on Aurora/Beta/Release.
[Triage Comment] Thanks Matt, will keep this on our radar.
16 is on Aurora now, is the plan still to keep this enabled?
yes the plan is to keep this enabled barring any specific problems with it. (none known at this time)
this is checked in fixed; I don't see any reason to continue tracking it see comment 7 ..