Created attachment 636970 [details] [diff] [review]
- this affects Orion's use of GCLI because Orion's use of dojo creates elements that currently throw off the positioning of GCLI's input elements
- start with the example index.html from GCLI's root dir
- put its "gcli-display" and "gcli-input" elements into a div, so that they now look like:
<input id="gcli-input" type="text" autofocus/>
- view the page
- the GCLI-created input elements are placed incorrectly because their absolute positions are computed in Inputter.prototype.getDimensions() relative to the document origin, but if there's a 'fixed' or 'absolute' ancestor then at render time this position will be considered to be relative to that element, not to the document origin
- patch that demonstrates a possible fix is attached
This code should not affect firefox, but does alter gcli.jsm so we need to check that there is no breakage.
Created attachment 655412 [details] [diff] [review]
Updates for gcli.jsm
Created attachment 656380 [details] [diff] [review]
Minor fix. We need to ensure that we're using the correct document. This is important both for when gcli is in an iframe, and for when it's embedded in a xul document.