Created attachment 645980 [details]
logcat of geo crash
When trying to accept geolocation permissions, browser App will crash and restart.
logcat attached, but not sure if its helpful. Also, bug 774580 may be related, and unsure if the patch there will fix this problem.
-07-25-2012 daily build
- gaia commit: 578593de74dd70a0aa6c3d4a5f652d739e342694
- gecko commit: 3632e0895ae248b818dd50317534b4cb4cdc934a
1) install daily on otoro
2) launch browser App, and go to URL
3) click YES on the geolocation doorhanger
4) wait a bit, and verify the browser app will crash and restart to lockscreen
- hitting yes to Geolocation should not crash the browser, and instead load the page
- crash and restart lockscreen
Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x40913710 in GonkGPSGeolocationProvider::ReleaseDataConnection (this=<value optimized out>)
299 mRIL->DeactivateDataCall(mCid, NS_LITERAL_STRING("Close SUPL session"));
Created attachment 646226 [details] [diff] [review]
Add more check to GonkGPSGeolocationProvider
The fixed status has been verified
There is no crach anymore after accept the permission
but still can't get the geolocation information
please see https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia/issues/2815