Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0 ID:20120825030541
Inconsistency behavior of focus ring after switching Fullscreen.
This may be Windows only.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Open http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/prerelease.html for example
2. Right click on any link such as "About Us" at the upprer --- observe wheser focus ring appears or not
3. Press ESC to hide popup menu
4. Press F11 to enter Full Screen
5. Press F11 to exit Full Screen
6. Right click on Firefox logo at the upprer-left corner again
Forcus ring appears
Focus ring should not appear as before entering Fullscreen
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.2a1pre) Gecko/20110328 Firefox/4.2a1pre ID:20110328133819
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.2a1pre) Gecko/20110328 Firefox/4.2a1pre ID:20110328145718
5b20af343bd4 Jim Mathies — Bug 634586 - Briefly hide the window when transitioning to full screen on Windows. Improves full screen transitions and fixes bug 624258. r=roc
Err in STR
>6. Right click on Firefox logo at the upprer-left corner again
6. Right click on any link such as "About Us" at the upper again --- observe wheser focus ring appears or not
Strange thing is here,
*This only happens if you use F11 key.
*This does not happen if you use toolbar contextmenu.
20160604131506 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
20160620030215 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
I have tested your issue on latest FF release 47.0 and latest Nightly build and could not reproduce it.
Is this still reproducible on your end ? If yes, can you please retest this using latest FF release and latest Nightly build (https://nightly.mozilla.org/) and report back the results ? When doing this, please use a new clean Firefox profile, maybe even safe mode, to eliminate custom settings as a possible cause (https://goo.gl/PNe90E).