Before we can do incremental updates for B2G with binary diffs, we'll need to decide how many diffs we want to retain.
Are we going to do incremental diffs for v1?
I think cjones might have the details.
cjones, any update here?
Sorry, missed the ping in comment 2. Yes, incremental updates are table stakes in v1 markets. There are no current plans for Mozilla to build these ourselves so the topic of this bug isn't a blocking issue atm.
As per cjones' comment
Is this bug still relevant?
Not for now AFAIK.
This bug is way out of date, lots of things have probably changed. Lets start fresh if we need to.