Just ran across a copypasted misspelling of the word "element" (end of bug 796847 comment 17 -- "elemnt"), and figured I might as well fix it. I was going to just fix it in a one-off "(no bug)" commit, but then I ran across a few other instances of the same spelling, and a few other misspellings as well, too, so I figured I'd file a bug (this one!) to associate several typo-fix commits with.
Probably unnecessary, but to be on the safe side, Waldo signed on to rubber-stamp these changes. Landed in 4 parts (one per class of misspelling): https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/336e86d2e199 https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/d38880719809 https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/226112eeb3d3 https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/50373599d928
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/336e86d2e199 https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/d38880719809 https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/226112eeb3d3 https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/50373599d928
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla20
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.