Created attachment 704881 [details]
Nightly (01/22) - Screenshot
HTC Legend (ARMv6, Android 2.3)
Any thoughts Sriram?
May be the private mode is not captured properly. Or there is one another XML file that needs a change. I'll check it.
(In reply to Sriram Ramasubramanian [:sriram] from comment #2)
> May be the private mode is not captured properly. Or there is one another
> XML file that needs a change. I'll check it.
Is there a device that I can borrow to test this?
Created attachment 725034 [details]
Nightly (03/14) - Screenshot
Well, we got a white cursor at least.
Can we apply a similar fix like the cursor?
Might just be a Froyo thing. Anyone have a Gingerbread HTC Sense UI?
Created attachment 725040 [details]
HTC Sense 3.0 (Works)
So where are we at here?
I tried this. The behavior is weird.
1. Open awesomebar in private mode.
2. Type something -- everything is in black
3. Try scrolling the list in awesome-screen -- everything turns white.
4. Continue typing -- new characters are in white.
5. Erase everything and type -- everything is in black
Basically the state changed is noted by the URL bar. But probably reset when the character-count is zero. I don't think we can fix this case.
filter on [mass-p5]