No description provided.
Attachment #709557 - Flags: review?(bugspam.Callek) → review+
Mark fixed one missed part in configure.in that I didn't see when I reviewed. As well as adjusted their package manifest stuff http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/f001d24bdf23 Mae Culpa (assuming I spelled my latin right anyway)
Product: SeaMonkey → MailNews Core
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 7 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Thanks for the quick fix :)
(In reply to Justin Wood (:Callek) from comment #2) > Mark fixed one missed part in configure.in that I didn't see when I reviewed. > > As well as adjusted their package manifest stuff > http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/f001d24bdf23 Yes, unfortunately removing the rest of the configure.in stuff definitely broke our Windows builds, although they may have already been broken anyway, but hard to tell (and I spotted the configure.in bit whilst double checking things to remove).
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.