User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
Build ID: 20130423212553
Steps to reproduce:
1. Firefox was automatically updated to 20.1 (also tried on 21 beta)
2. Tried to access sites I use commonly (myplanet.jira.com, github.com) both were accessed as an authenticated user. This happens on some other sites as well.
3. After viewing a few pages on the site JAWS would no longer read from virtual buffer.
4. Disabling virtual buffer I could tab through the site and JAWS would read focused item.
5. Turning virtual buffor back on JAWS would not read anything.
6. Refreshing virtual buffer did not help.
7. Starting Firefox with extensions disable did not help
8. Resetting Firefox did not help.
9. Trying with JS disabled seemed to lengthen duration on sites before problem appeared.
JAWS will not read virtual buffer.
JAWS should be able to read virtual buffer.
Using JAWS 13 or JAWS 14 on Windows 7 Professional. Problem only began to manifest after Firefox 20.1 update.
Tentatively, this is a dupe of bug 865240. Alex, do you agree?
(In reply to Marco Zehe (:MarcoZ) from comment #2)
> Tentatively, this is a dupe of bug 865240. Alex, do you agree?
fixed by bug 865240 (per bug 865240 comment #21)