Closed Bug 906976 (SM2.21b1) Opened 8 years ago Closed 8 years ago

Tracking bug for build and release of SeaMonkey 2.21 Beta 1

Categories

(SeaMonkey :: Release Engineering, defect, P1)

SeaMonkey 2.21 Branch
defect

Tracking

(seamonkey2.21 fixed, seamonkey2.22 fixed)

RESOLVED FIXED
Tracking Status
seamonkey2.21 --- fixed
seamonkey2.22 --- fixed

People

(Reporter: ewong, Assigned: ewong)

References

()

Details

Attachments

(3 files)

This is a tracking bug for Build and Release of SeaMonkey 2.21 Beta 1

We expect an actual release on TBD.
Depends on: 906978
Assignee: nobody → ewong
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Attachment #793269 - Flags: review?(bugspam.Callek)
[Approval Request Comment]
Regression caused by (bug #): 
User impact if declined: linux64 builds won't compile.
Testing completed (on m-c, etc.): 
Risk to taking this patch (and alternatives if risky):
String changes made by this patch:
Attachment #794994 - Flags: review+
Attachment #794994 - Flags: approval-comm-beta?
Attachment #794994 - Flags: approval-comm-aurora?
Comment on attachment 794994 [details] [diff] [review]
Fix linux64 builds by disabling gstreamer.

r+as from Callek on irc.
Attachment #794994 - Flags: approval-comm-aurora?
[Approval Request Comment]
Regression caused by (bug #): 
User impact if declined: linux64 won't compile
Testing completed (on m-c, etc.): 
Risk to taking this patch (and alternatives if risky):
String changes made by this patch:

rs+a=Callek from irc
Attachment #794995 - Flags: review+
Attachment #794995 - Flags: approval-comm-aurora?
(In reply to Edmund Wong (:ewong) from comment #7)
> Pushed to comm-central:
> https://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/51d7c81f566c

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0 SeaMonkey/2.23a1 ID:20130824003001 c-c:51d7c81f566c m-c:17143a9a0d83

I installed this nightly today and it works. Since a couple of days there hadn't been any new Linux trunk builds of _either_ bitwidth so I'm not sure whether or not to applaud this particular patch.
Any news on the estimated release date or what's holding us back right now?
Time for release is early Saturday 7th September 2013.
(In reply to Jens Hatlak (:InvisibleSmiley) from comment #9)
> Any news on the estimated release date or what's holding us back right now?

We were held back on l10n repacks being busted, I literally *just* finished unbusting them now.

We are still on the *old* csets for beta1, we'll be spinning a beta2 very shortly after this release that encompasses all the other csets... so bear this in mind for changes list.
Depends on: 913841
Attachment #793269 - Flags: review?(bugspam.Callek) → review+
Attachment #794994 - Flags: approval-comm-beta? → approval-comm-beta+
Attachment #794995 - Flags: approval-comm-aurora? → approval-comm-aurora+
Blocks: SM2.21b2
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 8 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.