http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/latest/ and http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/latest-beta/ point to the wrong directory. For example, latest/ points to builds of XulRunner 27.0b1 whereas it should be builds of XulRunner 28.
Component: XULRunner → Release Automation
Product: Toolkit → Release Engineering
QA Contact: bhearsum
Component: Release Automation → Releases
QA Contact: bhearsum → rail
We forgot to run the xulrunner postrelease builders where we update the symlinks. I ran the builder for release and fixed the beta link manually.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.