If you think a bug might affect users in the 57 release, please set the correct tracking and status flags for Release Management.

DNS leaks in mochitest-chrome

RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 1183781

Status

()

Core
Networking: DNS
RESOLVED DUPLICATE of bug 1183781
2 years ago
2 years ago

People

(Reporter: mccr8, Unassigned)

Tracking

(Depends on: 1 bug, Blocks: 1 bug, {mlk})

Trunk
Points:
---
Dependency tree / graph

Firefox Tracking Flags

(firefox42 affected)

Details

(Whiteboard: [MemShrink:P3])

Attachments

(1 attachment)

(Reporter)

Description

2 years ago
LeakSanitizer detects some leaks in a mochitest-chrome run. It looks like what is leaking are AddrInfos, the mHostName fields of AddrInfo, NetAddrElement, and maybe something else. I'll attach the stacks that LSan reports, but I'm not sure which exact test is causing this.
(Reporter)

Comment 1

2 years ago
Created attachment 8641171 [details]
leaking stacks
(Reporter)

Comment 2

2 years ago
I tried to narrow down which subdirectory is triggering this area by running it locally, but I didn't have any luck. My guess is there's some failure case somewhere that isn't handled properly.
Whiteboard: [MemShrink] → [MemShrink:P3]
Depends on: 1183781
Bug 1183781 should have fixed this.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 2 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Duplicate of bug: 1183781
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.