Sorry for creating a confusion here. The issue mentioned in comment 10, is reproducible inside the Overflow Menu (steps from https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1582396#c0), as well as in Toolbar ( if the Search Bar is directly drag inside the Toolbar, but only after the bug occurred inside the Overflow Menu). I will try to resume all the behaviors I've encountered so far (one of them I observed it intermittently today) - tested with Fx 70.0b12.
Search Bar in Overflow Menu:
- The Search bar dropdown doesn’t properly adjust its dimension when it is dragged inside the Overflow Menu
- The width of the Search bar is now correctly adjusted inside the Overflow Menu (fixed in bug 1582396, no longer reproducible)
- [Intermittent] The content is not adjusting its size accordingly (see screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hEKEKnDNz4wQ4f5HgkDHaE8T3eMqy79z/view?usp=sharing).
- Still reproducible on my side, but I had to be very persistent to be able to triggered it, and as mentioned above, can be seen inside the Toolbar but only as a consequence of being triggered initial inside the Overflow Menu (and not at every attempt).
Search Bar in Toolbar:
- Inner width and alignment are off in the Search bar on Windows and Linux
- The width of the Search bar is now correctly adjusted when it is dragged from the Overflow Menu to the Toolbar (fixed in bug 1584336, no longer reproducible)
- [Intermittent] The content is not adjusting its size accordingly, the “Change Search Settings” overlaps the one-click search engines icons (see screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r0hbGjbtzp9rUu31l9hoVL9BuYZRaGNt/view?usp=sharing )
Should I considered both issues verified (1582396 and 1584336), since the targeted problem (dimension adjustment) was handled/verified? And the remaining intermittent problems will then be treated separately?