about:debugging's navigation button use alt attributes, localization comments says they are tooltips. There are no tooltips shown.
# LOCALIZATION NOTE (toolbox.debugTargetInfo.reload):
# Used as the reload button tooltip
# LOCALIZATION NOTE (toolbox.debugTargetInfo.forward):
# Used as the navigation's "forward" button tooltip
# LOCALIZATION NOTE (toolbox.debugTargetInfo.back):
# Used as the navigation's "back" button tooltip
What were you doing?
- Have Fenix Nightly on Android phone.
- Have Firefox Nightly on desktop.
- Press Alt key > Tools > Web developer > Remote debugging.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Connect phone to desktop using USB cable.
- Turn on USB debugging on phone (please check your Android's documentation).
- Refresh list of devices.
- Connect from the remote debugging page to the phone.
- Open Fenix on the phone.
- Open a tab in it.
- On the desktop, select the tab to debug.
- Move mouse over navigation buttons.
What should have happened?
Tooltips mentioned above.
Currently, the strings are used as
alt attributes of the image. To have them as tooltips, they shall be set as
titles of the buttons.
If they aren't supposed to be tooltips: Please update the L10n comment.