We'd like to enable the ESLint rule, no-setter-return, for all of
To help Mozilla out with this bug, here's the steps:
- Use this as a general guide for how to contribute whilst following these steps: https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/contributing/contribution_quickref.html
- Start working on this bug, we'll assign it when the first patch is assigned. Though you can comment that you're working on it if you wish.
- Build your change with
./mach build and test your change with:
./mach xpcshell-test toolkit/components/places
./mach mochitest browser/component/places
- Submit the patch for review. Mark me as a reviewer (r?standard8) so I'll get an email to come look at your code.
- After a series of reviews and changes to your patch, I'll approve your patch and push it to our integration branch autoland. If no issues are raised, the bug will then be marked as fixed within a day. Your code will soon be shipping to Firefox users worldwide!
- ...now you get to think about what kind of bug you'd like to work on next. Let me know what you're interested in and I can help you find your next contribution.