Open Bug 1755495 Opened 1 year ago Updated 1 year ago
.de] The autofill is not working for phone number field and the country dropdown field is no longer working after clear form
(Toolkit :: Form Autofill, defect, P3)
(Reporter: alin.ilea, Unassigned)
(Blocks 2 open bugs,
1.19 MB, video/mp4
Nightly 99.a1, Beta 98 and Release 97
extensions.formautofill.addresses.enabled - true
extensions.formautofill.addresses.supported to "detect"
download latest Firefox Nightly with region locale
have a complete address already saved in about:preferences#privacy
Steps to reproduce:
- Reach the address form on lidl.de
- Click in any field and using the autofill feature select an entry from the autofill dropdown.
- Add the phone number field and click on the field.
- Click on any auto-filled field and select clear form.
- Click in any field and using the autofill feature select an entry from the autofill dropdown again.
- The address autofill dropdown should be displayed for all fields.
- All the fields should be successfully auto-filled.
- All the fields should be correctly auto-filled again after using the clear form option.
- The street address should be separated into street and number fields as is in Chrome (see the video attached for all the issues described).
- The address autofill dropdown is not displayed for phone number field.
- The phone number field is not auto-filled.
- After using the clear form option, the Country (Land) dropdown is reset to the first value of it and it is not correctly auto-filled again, it remains on the first dropdown value (Osterreich).
- The complete address is auto-filled in the street field (see the video attached for all the issues described).
The complete address is auto-filled in the street field. The street address should be separated into street and number fields as is in Chrome (see the video attached).
Reproducible on Chrome: No, all the above works ok in Chrome.
Please let me know if separate bugs are needed for the issues described above.
- For the highlight issue please see bug 1755496.
1 year ago
Priority: -- → P3
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.