Open Bug 1755502 Opened 1 year ago Updated 1 year ago
.de] The autofill functionality is not working properly
(Toolkit :: Form Autofill, defect, P3)
(Reporter: simona.marcu, Unassigned)
(Blocks 2 open bugs,
4.77 MB, video/quicktime
Nightly 99.a1, Beta 98 and Release 97
extensions.formautofill.addresses.enabled - true
extensions.formautofill.addresses.supported to "detect"
download latest Firefox Nightly with region locale
have a complete address already saved in about:preferences#privacy
Steps to reproduce:
- Reach the address form on otto.de
- Click in the "Vorname" field and using the autofill feature, select 1 saved entry.
- Click in the "Vorname" field again and select to Clear Autofill Form.
- All the fields should be successfully auto-filled at once.
- All the fields should be cleared at once.
- The information from the auto-field fields should be properly filed.
- Only the "Vorname", "Name" and "Straße" fields are auto-filled. The rest of the fields are auto-filled only if selecting again a saved entry from the empty fields.
- The fields are also cleared in 2 steps, it doesn't happen at once.
- Part of the name street is auto-filled in the "Nr" field.
- Reproducible on Chrome: No
1 year ago•
Resetting the Priority field as was accidentally set.
Priority: P3 → --
1 year ago
Priority: -- → P3
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.