Confirming exactly as described.
(In reply to Henry Wilkes (they/them) [:henry] from comment #1)
I'm pretty sure this is from bug 1572648.
But I imagine this is fixed by bug 1775208.
Agreed, good analysis!
- fails on 102.0 (64-bit), Win10 (patch of bug 1775208 not yet there, but landed for Thunderbird 102.0.1).
- works on 103.0b2 (64-bit), Win10
I'll be superstitious and leave this open for verification on Thunderbird 102.0.1.
- Copy multiple lines of text where the first line is a plain text URL
- Paste into an composition window
- only first line with URL gets pasted, the rest is missing
- paste all lines as copied
Severity: -- → S2
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Component: Untriaged → Message Compose Window
Ever confirmed: true
Whiteboard: [close as Fixed by bug 1775208 after verification on 102.0.1]