User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/188.8.131.52 Safari/537.36
Steps to reproduce:
I recently updated TB from 91.10.x.x -> 102.0. Win 10 Pro - fully patched. Previously, been using OAuthy2 and TLS/SSL to connect to POP at outlook.office365.com. Worked perfectly.
Following the upgrade, no longer able to connect to outlook.office365.com, at all.
To confirm it wasn't an addon issue, or anything else, I did a clean install of TB 102 in a fresh Win 10 install inside a virtual machine. I first tried using TLS/SSL and OAuthy2 to connect to pop.gmail.com. Worked perfectly (suggesting the issue isn't with the OAuthy2 implementation in TB). But, when I tried again to connect to outlook.office365.com, failed completely.
Issue has been replicated by a number of people I work with who use TB -- 102 breaks connecting to outlook.office365.com.
I should have been able to connect to outlook.office365.com, and download email.