- Product: Testing
- New Component: Marionette Client and Harness
- Description: Python client and harness for the Marionette remote protocol implementation.
- Default Assignee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Triage Owner: Henrik Skupin
- Team Name: DevTools
- Reviewers (optional): none
- New Bug Template: none
- Flags: Similar to all components in the
Remote Protocol product.
If product or components get added, renamed, deleted or their purpose changed, the mapping of mozilla-central source code files to Bugzilla products and components should be updated as documented at https://firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/build/buildsystem/files-metadata.html?highlight=bug_component This enables searchfox.org and treeherder.mozilla.org users to create bugs in the correct components.
This work will be done in https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D169201.
Change Component Info
Please move the
Testing :: Marionette component to
Remote Protocol :: Marionette and update its description to:
Marionette is a remote protocol that lets out-of-process programs communicate with, instrument, and control Gecko-based browsers. Combined with geckodriver, this forms our WebDriver classic implementation.
Could you please do a server-side move of all the
intermittent-failure bugs to the
Testing :: Marionette Client and Harness component? I would like to avoid email spam. Thanks.