Closed Bug 388542 Opened 15 years ago Closed 15 years ago

disable-libxul broken in thebes

Categories

(Firefox Build System :: General, defect)

x86
Linux
defect
Not set
normal

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: sylvain.pasche, Assigned: benjamin)

References

Details

Attachments

(2 files)

Attached patch v1Splinter Review
I was getting unresolved freetype symbols while linking in gfx/thebes/src. Before bug 373535, TK_LIBS was set to "$(MOZ_GTK2_LIBS) $(MOZ_CAIRO_LIBS)" (at least on my system), where $(MOZ_CAIRO_LIBS) included -lfreetype.

Now TK_LIBS does not include $(MOZ_CAIRO_LIBS) anymore, so freetype has to be set somewhere.
Strange, indeed I tried the patch from bug 373535 long before libxul was enabled by default, and didn't see any problem. I built successfully with disable-libxul after that patch was checked-in. I build, however with disable-freetype2 and enable-Xft as recommended for GTK2.
Attachment #272732 - Flags: review+
Comment on attachment 272732 [details] [diff] [review]
v1

This isn't right, new patch forthcoming
Attachment #272732 - Flags: review+ → review-
This solution was suggested by vlad and I'm going to commit it like this.
Assignee: nobody → benjamin
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 15 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: Core → Firefox Build System
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.