Bugzilla 3.0.2 has been out for a while... we haven't been in a hurry to upgrade so far because the security fixes it includes affect features we don't use. But we still need to upgrade, and we also have some patches we need to get included for local backports. We also have a plan to move Bugzilla into the web cluster as well, this should not happen in the same outage window, to minimize
er, to "minimize possible problems"
I have patch for bug 281791 almost done, I hope finish it today later and submit it.
Unless Dave or Myk review bug 99215, this upgrade is not going to happen.
Whiteboard: waiting for patch reviews
Depends on: 398241
Did this last week. :)
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 11 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → mozilla.org Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.