Both Sinhala and Slovene made good progress recently. We'd include both builds as Beta only, as this would be their first iteration in an official build. This requires a simple patch to shipped-locales and really only impacts release automation. Tinderboxens are green, as are buildbot, just waiting for a few final words that I expect to see coming in on testing in the next few hours. This is not yet the decision on whether we do ship the two as beta, but we should have builds for them so that we can make that decision. Danishka, Brian, feel free to not take the offer if your testing implies that you should rather do another non-frozen cycle. 3.0.1 isn't going to be that long.
(In reply to comment #0) > This requires a simple patch to shipped-locales and really only impacts release > automation. Any checkin to shipped-locales must be before the code timestamps used for RC2, but I agree that it's a non-risky change given tinderbox/buildbot tests are green.
Where...is the simple patch?
This won't block. If the simple patch appears before noon PDT, it should be nominated for inclusion.
Created attachment 322821 [details] [diff] [review] Add slovene and sinhala I got confirmation from both Danishka and Brian that we should get builds and freeze their localizations. I'll get the latter done in a separate bug, which is a change to the Firefox3Frozen cvs module.
Comment on attachment 322821 [details] [diff] [review] Add slovene and sinhala r+a=beltzner
Filed bug 436153 on the freeze.
verified fixed, i see the si and sl builds on the ftp directory